|Quick Start Links
DNS Privacy Workshop
This site is the home of a collaborative open project to promote, implement and deploy DNS Privacy. The goals of this project include:
(1) Raising awareness of the issue of DNS Privacy
(2) Empowering users to take advantage of DNS Privacy tools and resources (client applications, DNS Privacy resolvers)
(3) Evolving the DNS to support DNS Privacy and in particular developing new DNS Protocol standards
(4) Working towards full support for DNS Privacy in a range of Open Source DNS implementations including: getdns, Unbound, NSD, BIND, PowerDNS and Knot (Auth and Resolver)
(5) Co-ordinating deployment of DNS Privacy services and documenting operational practices
Among the many contributors to this project are Sinodun IT, NLnet Labs, SalesForce, Surftnet, NLnet Foundation, OTF, Stephane Bortzmeyer and No Mountain Software.
High level overview of ongoing work on DNS Privacy with monthly updates
Catch up with the latest work done by the Encrypted DNS Deployment Initiative, a community effort to ensure the the smooth global adoption and reliable operation at scale of DNS encryption technology.
For a list of useful RFCs, Internet Drafts and presentations see the Reference Material page.
Thanks to NLnet Foundation, OTF and the Comcast Innovation Fund for donations to support DNS Privacy work. Thanks for past support from Verisign Labs.
If you are interested in contributing to the project please contact:
Last updated Dec 11, 2023 17:36 GMT