- Verisign Labs are kindly hosting a test zone on a server (running a patched version of NSD):
The zone is named dns-over-tls.verisignlabs.com and it has A, AAAA, and TXT records for names from 'L001' to 'L100'.
The IP address of the server is currently 184.108.40.206.
Server key file is available to download here: nsd.key
The zone is signed
- This server also supports TCP fast open
Authoritative getdnsapi.net servers [currently offline]
- The authoritative servers for getdnsapi.net are running a patched version of NSD:
- IP address: 220.127.116.11 and 2a04:b900:0:100::37
- The server key file is available for download here: 18.104.22.168-nsd.key
|Server type||Hosted by||IP addresses||Server key||Hostname for TLS authentication|
starttls.verisignlabs.com [Note that this
is a self-signed certificate so does not pass
authentication by default.]