Welcome to the DNS Privacy project home page
This site is the home of a collaborative open project to promote, implement and deploy DNS Privacy. The goals of this project include:
- Raising awareness of the issue of DNS Privacy
- Empowering users to take advantage of DNS Privacy tools and resources (client applications, DNS Privacy resolvers)
- Evolving the DNS to support DNS Privacy in particular developing new DNS Protocol standards
- Working towards full support for DNS Privacy in a range of Open Source DNS implementations including: getdns, Unbound, NSD, BIND and Knot (Auth and Resolver)
- Co-ordinating deployment of DNS Privacy services and documenting operational practices
Among the many contributors to this project are Sinodun IT, NLnet Labs, SalesForce, Surftnet, Stephane Borztmeyer and No Mountain Software.