- Microsoft announce plans to implement DoH in Windows.... at some point: Windows will improve user privacy with DNS over HTTPS
- Paul Vixie's talk on DoH at NANOG77: DNS WARS: Episode IV A New Bypass
- Letter to US Congress regarding Chromes DoH plans
- Latest version of DNS Privacy Requirements for Exchanges between Recursive Resolvers and Authoritative Servers from the IETF DPRIVE WG
- Latest proposals on 'Adaptive DNS' from DPRIVE WG
- Comcast begin a phase one of a DoH public beta: https://doh.xfinity.com/dns-query and a DoT public beta: dot.xfinity.com
- ICANN OCTO document including evaluation of encrypted DNS: Local and Internet Policy Implications of Encrypted DNS
- Mozilla release FAQ on DoH: DNS over HTTPS FAQs.
- DNSCrypt implements a scheme similar in concept to Oblivious DNS ANONYMIZED DNSCRYPT
- Nice article on DNS Security: Threat Modeling DNSSEC, DoT, and DoH from netmeister.org
- Netherlands National Cyber Security Centre publishes a factsheet on DNS monitoring Factsheet DNS monitoring will get-harder
- Opera announces experimental support fro DoH on an opt-in basis.