- Comcast begin a phase one of a DoH public beta: https://doh.xfinity.com/dns-query and a DoT public beta: dot.xfinity.com
- ICANN OCTO document including evaluation of encrypted DNS: Local and Internet Policy Implications of Encrypted DNS
- Mozilla release FAQ on DoH: DNS over HTTPS FAQs.
- DNSCrypt implements a scheme similar in concept to Oblivious DNS ANONYMIZED DNSCRYPT
- Nice article on DNS Security: Threat Modeling DNSSEC, DoT, and DoH from netmeister.org
- Netherlands National Cyber Security Centre publishes a factsheet on DNS monitoring Factsheet DNS monitoring will get-harder
- Opera announces experimental support fro DoH on an opt-in basis.
- Another blog from Bert Hubert: Centralised DoH is bad for privacy in 2019 and beyond
- IMC Paper: An Empirical Study of the Cost of DNS-over-HTTPs
- And today the Encrypted DNS Deployment Initiative launches: " a collaborative effort to ensure the smooth global adoption and reliable operation of DNS encryption technology. "
- Chrome announces experiment to upgrade to DoH with existing DNS provider
- OpenBSD has disabled DoH in their Firefox packages
- Firefox announce rollout of DoH by default in the USA during September.... and it will use Cloudflare
- And.... some reaction about the Firefox DoH announcement...
- CircleID - http://www.circleid.com/posts/20190906_dns_over_https_the_privacy_and_security_concerns/
- ISP Review - https://www.ispreview.co.uk/index.php/2019/09/headache-for-uk-isps-as-firefox-adopt-dns-over-https-by-default.html
- Think Broadband - https://www.thinkbroadband.com/news/8525-doh-on-its-way-to-firefox-for-usa-users-first
- ZDNet - https://www.zdnet.com/article/mozilla-to-gradually-enable-dns-over-https-for-firefox-us-users-later-this-month/
- Computer Business Review - https://www.cbronline.com/news/firefox-dns-over-https
- Engadget - https://www.engadget.com/2019/09/07/firefox-dns-over-https-by-default/
- Forbes - https://www.forbes.com/sites/zakdoffman/2019/09/08/firefox-announces-major-new-encryption-default-to-protect-millions-of-users/#2ee8308518c0
- MenaFN - https://menafn.com/1098979803/India-Soon-Firefox-will-encrypt-domain-name-requests-by-default