- either via the install/zip packages available on this page or
- by using chocolatey: https://chocolatey.org/packages/stubby/0.23.5.0 (the 0.2.6.0 package has been submitted and is awaiting approval)
In both cases a command line interface for Stubby. A future release will include a Graphical Interface to manage Stubby.
Stubby has been tested on Windows 10 , and should work on Windows 8. There is limited support for Windows 7 - see below.
User testing reports, bug reports and patches/pull requests are all welcomed via the Stubby github issue tracker!
The installer currently overwrites all existing files so if you have made changes to the
- Update to use Stubby 0.3.0.
- This release is built with the Visual Studio toolchain. Previous releases were built with MinGW.
- Update to use Stubby 0.2.6
Latest installer is version 0.3.20.6 .0 built from:
getdns version: 1.56.2 0
openssl version: 1.10.1b2s
stubby version: 0.23.6 0
Latest msi and zip installers:
|64bit Windows Installer|
|32bit Windows Installer||stubby-0.23.0.6.0-x86.msi|
|Zip file with 64bit install|
|Zip file with 32bit install|
These contain the following files by the installer.
The 0.23.50.0 6 release now provides a 32bit install as well as a 64bit install. On a 64bit Windows installation, a 32bit install will place files in