Stubby uses getdns, it is recommended to use at lleast the 1.1.3 2 release or later of getdns, and preferably the latest getdns stable release.
As of August 2017 Stubby has moved to its own repository and getdns is a library dependancy!
Source code is available on github: https://github.com/getdnsapi/stubby
Source Tarball: stubby-0.1.5.tar.gz
Stubby is supported on several platforms:
- MAILING LIST: the getdns users mailing list
- BUG TRACKER: the getdns github issue tracker
- or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I contribute to the getdns/Stubby projects?
- Run and test stubby. Give feedback and report bugs!
- Contribute code to or https://github.com/getdnsapi/stubby or https://github.com/getdnsapi/getdns
- Running a DNS privacy resolver