Overview of DNS Privacy Status
High level overview of ongoing work on DNS Privacy with monthly updates
IETF Working Groups
Catch up with the latest standards being developed to support DNS Privacy in the DPRIVE Working group
Work on adaptive discovery mechanisms for DNS is happening in the ADD Working Group
For a list of useful RFCs, Internet Drafts and presentations see the Reference Material page.
Thanks to NLnet Foundation, OTF and the Comcast Innovation Fund for donations to support DNS Privacy work. Thanks for past support from Verisign Labs.
If you are interested in contributing to the project please contact:
- Sara Dickinson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Allison Mankin (email@example.com)
- Benno Overeinder (benno@NLnetLabs.nl)
We now have a twitter account: and a YouTube channel
Comments, code and issues
We are currently migrating the dnsprivacy.org site away from an Atlassian server installation and so from July 2021:
- For comments, updates or corrections to content here, please create an issue in our GitHub project
- (We've disabled user comments)
- All code has also been migrated to GitHub
- User accounts are now limited in use and new accounts can no longer be created.